Nest Wifi Router and Add-on Point Sand
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Nest Wi-Fi blankets your whole home in reliable coverage. It works behind the scenes to keep your Wi-Fi fast and buffering at bay. Nest Wi-Fi is easy to set up in the Google Home app. Then connect and manage devices in your network. Plus pause Wi-Fi to limit screen time for the kids. Automatic updates help your network stay safe and sound. And when you need some extra help, just ask your Google Assistant in your Nest WiFi point. Use your voice to control connected devices, play your favorite music, broadcast messages around the house, and more. Nest Wi-Fi manages your whole connected home. One Wi-Fi router with one Wi-Fi point is strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices, and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time. This is Wi-Fi the way it should be.
- Coverage in every corner. The Nest Wi-Fi router and point work together to blanket your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi and eliminate buffering in every room. From the team that made the best-selling mesh Wi-Fi system in the US (based on monthly retail sales of mesh Wi-Fi systmes in the US between 2017-2018 as reported by The NPD Group, Inc.).
- Stream with speed. Intelligently works behind the scenes to make sure your Wi-Fi remains fast. Walk from room to room on a video call with an uninterrupted signal.
- Security that’s a step ahead. It automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe.
- Hands-free help around the house. The Nest Wi-Fi point has the Google Assistant, so you can play music, manage your Wi-Fi network, find answers, control your connected devices, and more, using just your voice. Wi-Fi points work with Nest speakers and displays so you can group them to fill your home with sound. Controlling certain devices and features in your home requires a compatible smart device. The Wi-Fi point is optimized for selected content services only.
- Simple setup in a few steps. Use the Google Home app to create your network and get online in minutes. No matter how tech savvy you are. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/nestwifi/req.
- Parental peace of mind. Parental permissions let you set schedules to manage screen time, restrict certain kinds of adult content, and pause Wi-Fi to specific devices whenever you want.
- Manage your connected home. Nest Wi-Fi makes it easy to add, set up, and manage compatible connected devices in your network, all in the Google Home app.
- These Nest Wi-Fi devices work together to blanket your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi and eliminate buffering in every room – with coverage up to 3800 square feet.
- Home size, materials and layout can affect how Wi-Fi signal travels. Larger homes or homes with thicker walls or long, narrow layouts may need extra Wi-Fi points for full coverage. Strength and speed of signal will depend on your internet provider. Nest Wi-Fi is compatible with the previous-generation Google Wi-Fi system.