Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Fan Control
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Manage your home’s comfort with the GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Fan Control. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired smart control operates and adjusts the speed of ceiling fans through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control the fan’s schedule and speed for effortless management of your home. Your automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Wink, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Vera, Nexia and more.
- Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant compatible
- Operate, schedule and create custom scenes for your ceiling fan wirelessly with a smartphone or voice commands when connected to a compatible hub
- The smart device is specifically designed to control the speed of up to two identical fans and cannot be used for lighting
- Lights on fans featuring three wires – typically red, black and white – as well as line and ground wires can be controlled by a separate GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Switch or Dimmer in the same wall box
- Smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches
- Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more
- Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections; neutral wire required
- Includes white and light almond paddles (wallplate not included). Operating temperature range 32-104° F
- Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network
- Fan control is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor ceiling fan speeds for whole-home automation and repeats the Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150 ft.