560 GPH Pond Pump
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The construction of a beautiful large pond is made simple thanks to TotalPond's 560 GPH Pond Pump. This 42W energy-efficient pond pump will promote a healthy ecological balance in your pond by keeping the water circulated. It pumps up to 560 gallons per hour with a maximum pumping height of 13 ft.
- The 560 GPH Pond Pump is ideal for large ponds (9 ft. x 16 ft. or smaller).
- With a maximum pumping height of 9 ft. at 0 GPH, this energy-efficient pump helps circulate the water in a pond.
- It utilizes premium ceramic shafts and bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
- All TotalPond Pond Pumps include an adapter with a built-in adjustable flow control to fine-tune the flow rate.
- Pump design allows for simple and quick access to all moving parts; no tools necessary.
- This pump includes a 16 ft. power cord to allow for flexible installations.
- TotalPond pumps are not recommended for use in heavily chlorinated water or water with high pH levels.
- We recommend its use in freshwater temperatures ranging from 41 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For best results, we recommend using the largest tubing size recommended in the product specifications for reduced friction and maximum flow.
- Compatible with 3/4 in. ID tubing
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 2.2 x 3.25 in.
- UL listed pump
- Safe for fish and plants